The featured S&T Policy Fellows have been selected from more than 2,800 alumni. The selection criteria include:
- Individuals who made significant contributions during their fellowship and continue to engage with policy in their careers
- Diversity of backgrounds, disciplines, fellowship assignments, and current employment sectors
- Exemplary dedication to applying science to serve society
- Creative, innovative, and collaborative problem solvers addressing challenges at local, state, national or international levels
- Uncommon ambassadors for the role of science and technology to support policy
We welcome nominations for fellows to represent the remaining classes to be profiled.